Thursday 25 June 2015

Sports day with Year 4!

Year 4 had a brilliant time at Sports day on Tuesday. Everyone was so supportive of their teams and their friends, and the children were so excited and ready to try their best!

Two children wrote short recounts of the day:

"I won the 50m sprint! The 50m sprint was my favourite. To be a winner you need to run fast. If you don't win, train for your sports." - J 

"I came last in most races but I had loads of fun in the 50m run and I was fast. To be a winner, you need to train harder and keep going. If you don't win, say well done and try harder next time." - R

Thank you J and R for your fantastic recounts and for showing your great sportsmanship!

Thank you to all of the parents who came and took part, and of course to all the staff who organised it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for for leaving a comment on our blog. Please make sure that your comment is clear and appropriate for our entire blog community.