Friday 13 October 2017

Fantastic Footballers

After school on Wednesday I was at Testlands Hub to watch my son play football for another school and look who I saw!



The boys from Years 5 and 6 played really well.  They won their first match 3:1 and lost the second 4:0 (neither against my son's school so I could cheer them on!)  It was lovely to join parents, siblings and grandparents cheering on the sidelines and great to see children I teach showing different skills to classroom work.

Special thanks must go to Mr Ship and Mr Kelly who organise and coach the children.  Keep it up, Team Shirley Warren!

From Mrs Williams
(Support Teacher, Year 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for for leaving a comment on our blog. Please make sure that your comment is clear and appropriate for our entire blog community.