Monday 3 July 2017

We're supporting Send My Friend To School!

Last week our whole school took part in 2017's Send My Friend to School initiative.

One Year 6 student said, "We had the outline of a school and then we had 5 jigsaw spaces on the school and we had about 10 jigsaw puzzle pieces and we had to think which 5 were the most important.  For example I put equality for both sexes and I put toilets and I put school lunches, I put trained teachers and books.

It was hard to choose because they were all really important. There was soap, sinks and hygienic classrooms, but I think those were the most important.

We coloured them in and we wrote what was most important about education and then our MP Alan Whitehead came in and we gave him our Send My Friend jigsaws. He kept them to take to London to tell the other MP's about it. We hope to achieve that all schools - even if they're not in England - have all of those things."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for for leaving a comment on our blog. Please make sure that your comment is clear and appropriate for our entire blog community.